Okay, so as a writer I understand why Shonda Rhimes did it but as a faithful audience...ugghhh I hate it!!! I'm not going to lie though, this is going to make way for some good storytelling and Rhimes may even focus the attention on another character now. I'm curious to see what's going on with Micheala and her bugging mama.
But back to Wes, I have to say I am surprised and I am pretty sure a lot of you just like me were waiting for it to be Nate or Frank. We already knew Laurel was fine, and Frank already wanted to off himself, and then Nate just had to go sneaking his way into Annalise's home. I mean, did Wes have it coming? Was he going to snitch on Annalise? Was Annalise planning to kill the team? Who planted that bomb? What will the team think now? Will they finally go talk to the police now that I am pretty sure the trust is gone with Annalise? And more of a shock, who killed Wes before the explosion????? I guess we are going to have to wait and see! Aggghhh!
Need a little Recap of Season 3 Winter Finale? Check it out Below
- We know that Bonnie stopped Frank from killing himself who btw also killed Bonnies dad for Bonnie. She also wants him to take the fall #teamannalise
- Laurel is Preggo..by who though?
- Nate breaks it off with the DA cus we all know secretly he is also #teamannalise. He does a little sneaking around himself once he finds out Annalise is being investigated.
- Michealas mom is trying to stay with her for awhile which Micheala is incredibly irritated about.
- Annalise is back drinking.
- Oliver doesn't know what the hell he got himself into.
- Did you guys miss that drunken kiss between Bonnie and Annalise..hmm :-/
- Conner doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut when he's tipsy and revealed to Oliver that he lied about having that uhhhh....addiction.
- Rebecca's remains are discovered.
- Annalise House blows up and now we know who was under the sheet...WES
How to Get Away With Murder returns January 19th at 10pm on ABC





No comments:
Post a Comment